Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bayside High...

We all have favorite TV shows from back in the day we love to watch. Off the top of my head I can come up with a bunch. Who can forget the little loveable Arnold... What you talkin' about Mr. Drummond from Different Strokes. Or what about the original TGIF line up, c'mon, that was classic. Perfect Strangers, with Balki saying, "Don't be Ridiculous". Full House, with the so good and non vulgar Bob Sagat. Just the Ten of Us, and of course, Family Matters, which always, at some point ended with soft music and a hug. But to me, there is only one old school TV show that brings me back in the day. A show that I still watch today, and will still watch 20 years from now. Click below, and sing along....



Ahh yes, Bayside High, so good, so dramatic, and you all watched it....most of you still do. What I did not know is that Saved by the Bell originally was called Good Morning Ms. Bliss. This was cancelled after 13 shows and picked up by NBC where it was re-vamped and turned into Saved by the Bell.

So many good episodes to mention, but I thought I would go through some of my favorites. Who could forget the classic when Kelly fell for that dude Jeff and was sneaking out to the Attic to see him. She proceeds to dump Zack for Jeff at their prom...bitch. Or the one when Jessie takes all the caffeine pills and starts to sing...Im so excited, Im so excited, Im so.....SCARED!!! What about Rod Belding. Screech and Lisa doing the "sprain". Zack Attack. We bad you knew it, you cheated, you blew it. Snow White and the Seven Dorks. Buddy Bands. Love Cuffs.





These are just a small few. Please check out the links below, and please comment and let me know your favorite episode or moment from this classic, timeless show.

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz26/quiz/1226448815/Saved-by-the-Bell-Quiz
http://www.mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=205

Saved by the Bell, It's Kinda Like -C-

1 comment:

  1. I think one of the most memorable seasons for me is the summer at the Malibu Sands beach club. I mean, Kelly Kapowski in her prime wearing a one-piece swimsuit? It's kinda like...

    ReplyDelete