Friday, April 10, 2009

Part II

You gotta love hip-hop music. So good, yet sometimes, so fuuny. Ok, so my boy D put the challenge out there, so here we go. I got my top ten funny lines. Here we go. We love to hear your comments people, let us know what u think.

Girls and guns, All I want. Stock exchange, Rocks and thangs.
-Jay-Z, It's Like That

When you ready, shit I was born ready, And I was all ready on fish and spaghetti.
-Black Rob, Let's Get It

I like happy things, I'm really calm and peaceful. I like birds, bees, I like people
I like funny things that make me happy and gleeful, like when my teacher sucked my wee-wee in preschool.
-Eminem, I'm Shady

My mind's gota mind of it's own, sometimes I can't find it at home it hides in the stove. (Hello, where you at?) Shit, talk about your brain being baked, My shit's still in the oven on 480 Degrees.
-Eminem, If I get Locked Up.

Alright calm down, relax, start breathin.. Fuck that Shit! You just caught this bitch cheatin! While you at work she's with some dude tryin to get off?! Fuck slitting her throat, CUT THIS BITCH'S HEAD OFF!!! Wait! What if there's an explanation for this? What? She tripped, fell, and landed on his dick?!)
-Eminem, Guilty Conscience

With one leg left, now I'm hoppin around crippled I grabbed my pocket knife and sliced off her right nipple. Just trying to buy me some time, then I remembered this magic trick..Den Den Den Den Den Den, Go go gadget dick! Whipped that shit out, and aint no doubt about it. It hit the ground and caused an earthquake and power outage.
-Eminem, As the World Turns

When I met you I admit my first thoughts was to trick. You look so good huh, I suck on your daddy's dick.
-Notorious BIG, Me and My Bitch

Causin lyrical disasters, it's the master. Make music for Mini-Me's, models and Fat Bastards. These women tryin yo get me out my Pelle Pelle, They strip off my clothes and tell me, "Get in my belly.
-Ludacris, Number One Spot.

And you can catch me with a teletubby, holdin' my gat.
Noreaga, Bleeding from the Mouth.

I gotta question if I may? Is it gay to play Putt-Putt golf with a friend (Yeah)
And watch his butt-butt when he tees off? (Yeah) But, but! I ain't done yet. In football the quarterback yells out hutt-hutt While he reaches in another grown man's ass
Grabs on his nuts but just what if It was never meant it was just an accident
But he tripped, fell, slipped and his penis went in. His teeny tiny little round hiney but he didn't mean it But his little weenie flinched just a little bit
And I don't mean to go in into any more details but...What if he pictured it as a females butt? Is that gay? I just need to clear things up Til then i'll just walk around with a manly strut..
-Eminem, Rain Man.



Ahh man, gotta love it right. So many funny lines, but there is one king of crazy lyrics.
Eminem, it's kinda like...-C

1 comment: