Friday, April 10, 2009

Top Ten, Part 1

Those that know us, know that we are both huge hip-hop fans… I thought I would throw up a top ten. I’m probably missing some of my favorites, but here are ten lines that make me laugh every time I hear them. Yo C, can you top this?

So I jetted to the building lobby,
And it was full of children probably couldn’t see as high as I be
-Nas, N.Y. State of Mind

I’m interesting, the best thing since wrestling,
Infesting in your kids ears and nesting.
-Eminem, Without Me

Bitches I like ‘em brainless, guns I like ‘em stainless, steel
I want the fuckin’ fortune like the wheel
B.I.G., The What

I speak in schools a lot cuz they say I’m intelligent
NO! It’s cuz I’m dope, if I was wack I’d be irrelevant
Talib Kwali, Beautiful Struggle

You could be quick jump a candle stick, burn your back
and fuck Jill on a hill but you still ain’t Jack
Eminem, 313

Then you can catch me in Rome, mackin' some broads and stickin' 'em
And you'll be at home picking your bougas and flicking 'em
Luda, Cry Babies



Breakin’ niggas down like Evander Holifield, Chill… to the next episode
I make money and I really don’t love hoes
Snoop, The Shiznit

It’s a damn shame but you’re not though (Who?) ME!
Slick like el gato, fuckin’ Jay-Z
My pops knew exactly what he did when he made me
He tried to get a nut, and he got a nut and WHAT?
Jigga, Can’t knock the Hustle

You say you wanna kick it when I ain’t so high
Well baby it’s obvious I ain’t yo guy
Ain’t gon’ lie I’ll fill yo’ space and forget yo’ face
I swear I will…
T.I., My Love

First nigga to cook base on a Forman grill
You might win some but you just lost one
Kiss mis-educates them like Lauren Hill
Jada Kiss, Knock Yourself Out

When hip hop makes you laugh, it's kinda like... -D-

No comments:

Post a Comment