Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ill Make Him an Offer

So last night I had 3 hours to kill, so I threw in what I think is the best movie of all time. I think this sound byte says it all.



The Godfather. Yes of course, the timeless 1972 crime drama that was adapted from the amazing novel by Mario Puzo. The movie was directed by Franics Coppola and stars Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, James Caan, and bunch of others. This movie one the academy award for best picture, best actor, and best adapted screen play, and actually, is the only movie to ever win best picture for a sequel in Godfather II.

There are so many great, great scenes but I thought I'd list some of mine, and hoped to get your comments on yours. Of course, who can forget the scene when Jack Woltz does not give Johnny Fontane the part in the film. So, the Godfather makes him an offer he can't refuse.



Or what about the scene in the Italian restaurant, when Michael and Solozzo sit down for a nice meal with that crooked police captain McCluskey. Michael excuses himself to go to the bathroom, and when he comes out...well...its kinda like...



Who can forget this classic line...



Alright alright, that's my version, let me know what u think.

The Godfather, It's Kinda Like.

No comments:

Post a Comment